bold = done it
italics = want to
strike = don't want to
Plus snarky comments
1. Started your own blog. Um, duh? Are people posting this on telephone poles?
2. Slept under the stars. Well, a tent with the roof open.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity I'm too responsible for this.
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo If Clare counts improv, I will too
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris 10 days was actually too long
13. Watched a lightning storm
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch I think I'll be a decent cook in about 20 more years.
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of The Statue of Liberty (Staten Island ferry is as close as I've been)
18. Grown your own vegetables. This spring, in fact
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France. It might be awesome but I couldn't enjoy it with the crowds.
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight How can you not have a pillow fight?
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort I made some pretty cool ones when I was 12-13
25. Held a lamb (Do I live in the bible?)
26. Gone skinny dipping (I'm too old and my friends too dull)
27. Run a Marathon (5k is my record. I could probably have done 10K back in the day but that's about it)
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice. (cheesy tourists)
29. Seen a total eclipse Annular, but I'll count it
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. (I've never seen the birthplace of either of my parents, India or Guyana)
35. Seen an Amish community (What, like going to a zoo?)
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person (Who picked these?)
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen the Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa (Tower of Pisa = Africa?)
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight Is this for people recently released from captivity?
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud Oh, youth!
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre They weren't playing a movie but I've been in one
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business Ha, just noticed this one
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies (Um.)
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood
65. Gone sky diving
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten caviar Ew.
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square Times Square = Russia
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job (But laid-off twice!)
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London (This is quite possibly the least interesting thing to do in London.)
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible I am totally counting the comic book bible I had as a kid
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous (ha, they meet me!)
92. Joined a book club (dear god, no)
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby Well, not me peronally
95. Seen the Alamo in person Seriously, the Alamo?
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a mobile phone What? So Luddites can feel good about themselves?
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day Oh, youth!