A meme, from Paul.
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
10 times? Hmm, if there is one, it would probably be Star Wars: A New Hope but I don't think I've seen it ten times.
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
I saw Phantom Menace three times on opening day. If I had dressed up, at least I could have hit rock bottom.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Right now, Will Ferrell. I think we find the same things funny. But he'd have to have a writing credit to get me in the theatre.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
I never go out of my way to see an Adam Sandler movie. I don't think I've ever sat through one in its entirety when I've happened across one. And I sat through Deuce Bigalow II.
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
Clerks. Very quotable.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
Nope. Sorry. Maybe Wizard of Oz. I can muddle through most of those songs. Or even more likely, The Sound of Music. My mom had the record. If under duress to recite lyrics, I guess I'll go with Sound O'Music.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
I ma not known to sing along to things. Except Mario Party. "Party star, oh, party, party staaaar!"
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
That's pretty subjective. Something that might appeal to everyone, everywhere? Lord of the Rings trilogy seems like a good answer. A recommendation that people might not have seen? Leon: The Professional (European Cut). The european cut makes an awesomy movie even awesomier.
9. Name a movie that you own.
Ha, I'll say Chicago because that's the one movie I own that people might mistake for my wife's.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
How about George Clooney. He's still around? That's a lot of charm.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Nope. Have wanted to though.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
Nope. When I go to a movie, I like to watch it. I can make out any darn place.
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
Punch-Drunk Love. If that ever crosses my path, I'll sit through the whole thing. I really dig P.T. Anderson.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Big Fish made me cry on an airplane. Other than that, no.
Yeah. Sometimes nachos with the orange petroleum refining leftovers.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
I wish it was more often. But The Movie Network HD will have to suffice until I can ignore my children for 2 hours+ at a time.
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Like Paul, Casino Royale. I took my mom to see it.
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Comedy. It's hard to do good comedy.
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
I remember seeing Sleeping Beauty when I was about 3. When the witch turns into a black dragon at the end, I vividly recall jumping out of my seat and trying to hide in the row of chairs.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Joe vs the Volcano.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Weirdest? Adaptation is crazy weird and I liked it. (Malkovitch and Eternal Sunshine are better movies but Adaptation is weirder.)
23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
The Ring. Or Sleeping Beauty.
24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Ever? I'll go with Anchorman. You either hate or love the Will and I loves it. I wish I had written it.