12.08.2005

I Got Tagged

Seven things to do before I die:

1. Live in another city for a year with my wife

2. Publish a book

3. Get beat by my son playing video games

4. Continue my D&D campaign

5. Play weekly ball hockey again

6. Regular improv shows

7. Give all my friends a hug



Seven things to do before I die (when I was an idealistic teenager):

1. Invent something useful

2. Become a politician

3. Become an astronaut

4. Get married

5. Publish a book

6. Be a good parent

7. Get some



Seven things I cannot do:

1. Argue with someone whose mind cannot be changed

2. Sing well

3. Remember anything

4. Be patient wth small details

5. Draw

6. Find an inexpensive USB microphone (I didn't really try)

7. Work diligently



Seven things that attract me to my spouse:

1. Her eyes

2. I did it all for the nookie

3. Her argumentativeness

4. Her unwillingness to put up with my shit

5. Good birthing hips

6. She laughs at my jokes

7. I laugh at her jokes



Seven things I say most often:

1. Awesome.

2. It's amazing.

3. Booboo baby!

4. Wha?

5. I think it's your turn.

6. Shiznit.

7. That's me.



Seven books I love:

1. Lions of Al-Rassan

2. The Black Company

3. Great Expectations

4. The Design of Everyday Things

5. Cryptonomicon

6. Unless

7. Famous Last Words



Seven movies I would watch over and over again:

1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. Star Wars Classic Trilogy
3. The Professional (European Cut)
4. Zoolander
5. Swingers
6. Kill Bill Duology
7. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon