6.17.2004

Exhaustions

So five shows down at the Fringe, two to go.

They've gone over well and I think we're building momentum. I have strong feeling that Friday's show will sell out and I'm little worried about Saturday's show. I really want to sell it out to finish on two strong shows. I think the Saturday show will be ok but if we can sell out the last two shows, I'll feel the festival as a whole has been a success.

The first five were a mixed bag. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd have to say they went 7, 9.5, 8, 5, 8.5. The "5" show was completely screwed by weak characters, lazy improv and a colossal bungle by our techie. The lights went down before we actually finished the final scene and the audience was left stunned.

I'm glad for the break today. The day off is gving me time to recover and, of course, watch the England game.