4.17.2003

I've got these lumps in my forearms. I've seen about 5 different doctors and none of them say it's cancer. I don't want to be one of those people who keep harassing doctors even when they're not sick but you can't blame me for being too careful, can you?

I think what concerns me is that only one of those doctors gave me an idea of what they might actually be. The rest of them said, it's not cancer, please leave, I've got some serious shiat to deal with. Well, maybe not so brusquely but it felt that way.

The one thing they might be is blocked sweat glands. This makes sense because a week before I noticed the lumps I carried a heavy canoe for a few hours and there was a lot pressure on the spots where I got my lumps.

Anyways, it's been 8 months and I think they've gotten bigger. I did get a referral from my family doctor to go see someone if something changed. So now I'm going to try and make an appointment.

What a colossal pain.